NESSfx is a CFD broker that features on its trading platform CFDs on Currencies, Commodities, Indices, Shares, Bonds, Cryptocurrencies. NESSfx is a subsidiary company of Fxnet Ltd, a corporation that is regulated in Cyprus by the CySEC. The company also runs three other brokerage companies with just a slightly different offer – FxNet, Rynki + NetMarkets. The minimum spread is for EUR/USD 2.3 pips*, real trading is possible with the minimum deposit of $500. The NESSfx website is available in English and Polish.
What do we cover in our NESSfx Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.NESSfx.com
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: CFDs – Currencies (51), Commodities (14), Indices (16), Shares (116), Bonds (3), Cryptocurrencies (4)
- Minimum deposit: $500 (accounts held in USD, EUR, PLN)
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Neteller, wire transfer, Visa and Master cards, Przelewy24
NESSfx Trading Platform
For FX and CFD trading, NESSfx offers MT4. A popular platform used not only for executing trades but also for analyzing financial markets and automated trading. MT4 can be downloaded to any computer or can be accessed via just a web browser or a mobile application. The trading platform gives access to nearly 200 trading instruments.
As any other CFD broker, NESSfx charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the NESSfx.com website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts NESSfx spreads with popular industry competitors.
*Minimum spreads recorded on 24.06.2019 at 7:37 GMT for the standard account. Data were taken from the website of the broker. **Spreads recorded on 26.09.2019 at 11:26 GMT from the trading platform of the broker.
Advantages and disadvantages
Every Broker has its pros and cons, let’s have a look at the ones that elevate & denounce NESSfx.
- Average spreads
- High commisions fees on all payment methods
- High min. deposit
To sum up the NESSfx Review
The broker offers a decent number of forex pairs, spreads that apply on these currency pairs are average for the FX industry. If you decide to trade at NESSfx, make sure that you are aware of all fees that might be charged to you when using a certain payment method (For credit/debit cards there is up to 3% fee when you make a deposit + up to 3% fee when you make a withdrawal).
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with NESSfx.
- Digitalcoinprice.com – How Accurate Are Their Predictions? - May 6, 2021
- Longforecast – How Accurate Are Their Predictions? - May 1, 2021
- WalletInvestor – How Accurate Are Their Predictions? - April 29, 2021