NetMarkets is a CFD broker that features on its trading platform CFDs on currencies, commodities, indices, equities. Eu.NetMarkets is a subsidiary company of Fxnet Ltd, a corporation that is regulated in Cyprus by the CySEC. The company also runs three other brokerage companies – FxNet, Rynki and NESSfx. This one – NetMarkets is primarily for Belarusian traders.
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.NetMarkets.com
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: CFDs – currencies, commodities, indices, equities
- Minimum deposit: $N/A
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Visa and Master cards
NetMarkets Trading Platform
For FX and CFD trading, NetMarkets offers MT4. A popular platform used not only for executing trades but also for analyzing financial markets and automated trading. MT4 can be downloaded to any computer or can be accessed via just a web browser or a mobile application. The trading platform gives access to over 300 trading instruments.
To sum up the NESSfx Review
Unfortunately, the broker is not very transparent so we were unable to find out from the website of the broker what spreads it charges or what is the minimum deposit. There is, however, an option to open a free demo account so one can scan the fees that the broker charges directly from the MT4.
- CFD Trading vs ETF Trading – explained for dummies - January 26, 2021
- Best Brokers That Accept ITIN - December 20, 2020
- Top Hidden Factors Influencing Choosing a Bitcoin Exchange - December 3, 2020