- November 23, 2019
- Posted by: Michael
- Category: Untrusted brokers/systems
There have been rumours that Crypto World Company is a scam that people should avoid. Is this statement true? Let’s find that out in today’s Crypto World Company review.
Crypto World Company – Is it just another crypto scam?
The number of crypto scams that want to benefit from the popularity of Bitcoin and altcoins is rapidly increasing and one has to be always on a watch out. If you received an email offer from Crypto World Company or accidentally stumbled upon their website you should pay a very close attention whether you do not see signs that would indicate that Crypto World Company is a scam.
What should you check before investing with Crypto World Company (CWC)
In general, if something looks good to be true you should doubt its credibility. And the offer that Crypto World Company depicts looks exceptionally good. So, before you invest your money with this company, ask yourself these questions
- CWC promise 2.4% daily returns, which is 72% of your initial investment after a single month. Does this profit sound legitimate? Because no system can sustain paying out really high pay-outs on a regular basis for a long time period.
- Does Crypto World Company operate legally? All companies that provide investment advice needs to be regulated by an appropriate regulatory body. In Cyprus and Europe, it is usually CySEC, check its register to see whether Crypto World Company has a license or not. Most UK traders will also care about FCA license that regulates the UK market. When searching for a FCA license of Crypto World Company, we found none.
- Correspond the terms and conditions with what is presented throughout the website? Or does the company distance from any liability?
- Do you know anything about the creator of the Crypto World Company system? Has he been featured in some crypto magazines? Or is he not even mentioned?…
Is Crypto World Company a scam or not?
While reviewing the Crypto World Company website we found several things that immediately raised a red flag to us. The best approach when determining whether Crypto World Company is a scam or not is to use common sense. Whilst this might sound like an obvious thing to do, people often forget about it when they see the vision of things that they could purchase with the money they would theoretically earn. In case you would like to try crypto trading with companies that are 100% legitimate, licensed by CySEC and trusted by millions of traders, visit our article “How to open a free crypto account”.
If you already have any experience with Crypto World Company do not hesitate to share them with us in the comment section below.
Average rating of the Crypto World Company