FXGlobe is a CFD Broker founded in 2008 that features on its trading platform CFDs on Forex, commodities, indices, shares, cryptocurrencies. FXGlobe Ltd is a company that is licensed and overseen in Cyprus by the CySEC. The minimum spread is for EUR/USD 1.8 pips*, real trading is possible with the minimum deposit of $250. The FXGlobe website is available in 11 languages – unfortunately, some of the translations look like they were made by Google Translator and by native speakers.
What do we cover in our FXGlobe Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.FXGlobe.com
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: CFDs – Forex (major pairs – 15, minors – 13, exotic – 24), commodities (5), indices (9), shares (23), cryptocurrencies (3)
- Minimum deposit: $250
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge (30-day expiry from the last log in)
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Credit/debit cards, CashU, Neteller, Wire Transfer
FXGlobe Trading Platform
For FX and CFD trading, FXGlobe offers MT4. A popular platform used not only for executing trades but also for analyzing financial markets and automated trading. MT4 can be downloaded to any computer or can be accessed via just a web browser or a mobile application. The trading platform gives access to 92 trading instruments.
As any other CFD broker, FXGlobe charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the FXGlobe.com website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts FXGlobe spreads with popular industry competitors.
*Spreads recorded on 22.06.2019 at 10:25 GMT for the standard account, spread charges were taken from the page – Forex trading account types. **Minimum Spreads recorded on 14.10.2021 at 11:26 GMT from the website of the broker.
Advantages and disadvantages
Every Broker has its pros and cons, let’s have a look at the ones that elevate & denounce FXGlobe.
- Decent spreads
- Poor translations of the website in certain languages
- Low number of CFDs on stocks
To sum up the FXGlobe Review
FXGlobe Ltd adheres to strict regulatory guidelines of the CySEC (registration number 205/13). The broker offers decent spreads on most assets and offers a free demo for practice trading. The amount of available CFDs is not particularly attractive, especially when I look at the number of tradable stocks, I am missing there some basic titles like Tesla (TSLA), Vodafone (VOD-L) etc.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with FXGlobe.
- Forex Brokers That Trade Cryptocurrency On Weekends - October 4, 2022
- Cent Account vs Standard Account – How Do They Differ? - October 3, 2022
- 8 Best Forex Brokers with Instant Withdrawals - October 3, 2022