FXCC is a CFD ECN/STP Broker established in 2010 that features on its trading platform CFDs on Forex, indices, gold and silver. FXCC is a subsidiary company of FX Central Clearing Ltd, a corporation that is licensed and overseen in Cyprus by the CySEC. The minimum spread is for EUR/USD 0.7 pips*, real trading is possible with the minimum deposit of $100.
What do we cover in our FXCC Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.FXCC.com
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: CFDs – forex, indices, gold and silver
- Minimum deposit: $100 (accounts held in EUR, USD, GBP)
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Bank wire transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Neosurf, Sofort, Paysafecard, credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, UnionPay)
FXCC Trading Platform
For FX and CFD trading, FXCC offers MT4. A popular platform used not only for executing trades but also for analyzing financial markets and automated trading. MT4 can be downloaded to any computer or can be accessed via just a web browser or a mobile application. ECN XL and ECN Standard Account owners have access to 30 trading instruments. Clients with ECN Advanced Account (min. deposit $100.000+) can trade over 200 assets.
As any other CFD broker, FXCC charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the FXCC.com website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts FXCC spreads with popular industry competitors.
*Spreads recorded on 21.06.2019 at 20:55 GMT, spread info was taken from the homepage of the broker. **Spreads recorded on 26.09.2019 at 11:26 GMT from the trading platform of the broker.
Advantages and disadvantages
Every Broker has its pros and cons, let’s have a look at the ones that elevate & denounce FXCC.
- Competitive spreads
- Free VPS
- Zero swaps for the standard ECN XL Account
- English support only
- Standard accounts support only 30 trading instruments
To sum up the FXCC Review
FX Central Clearing Ltd is authorized and regulated as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with Licensing Number 121/10. The broker has competitive spreads and provides MT4 as the trading platform. Unfortunately, FXCC has only support in English and features a very low number of assets.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with FXCC.
- CFD Trading vs ETF Trading – explained for dummies - January 26, 2021
- Best Brokers That Accept ITIN - December 20, 2020
- Top Hidden Factors Influencing Choosing a Bitcoin Exchange - December 3, 2020