EXANTE Review - What to Expect from the Broker
EXANTE is a global fintech brand and trading platform that is used by reputable brokerage firms licensed in the UK, Cyprus, Malta and Hong Kong. The advanced trading platform offers access to 50+ markets, available through a central dashboard in a single account. The brand is growing fast, with plans to expand into other regions soon. Currently, it has a presence in over 20 different countries.
In this EXANTE review, we are going to explore its product offerings, features, fees, and more. Specifically, we will focus on the trading instruments available, the trading platform clients can use, the trading fees, and its regulatory status. We will also look at other features that make this broker stand out. Let’s jump in.
Basic Information About EXANTE
- Website address: www.exante.eu
- Instruments: Stocks, ETFs, forex, bonds, options, futures, metals, and funds
- Minimum deposit: 10,000 EUR/GBP (individual account) or 50,000 EUR/GBP (corporate accounts)
- Demo account: Yes, with €1,000,000 in virtual currency.
- Trading platforms: Web, mobile, and desktop
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Bank transfer
Trading Platform of EXANTE
EXANTE offers a versatile trading platform to cater to the needs of different traders. It has a user-friendly interface while delivering advanced features. The platform works on all kinds of devices and is available on the web, Windows, MacOS, or Linux. It is also available for mobile users on both Android and iOS.
Customisation is a crucial focus for the broker, with numerous features and modules that encourage traders to optimise their strategies.
Traders can expect some of the best order execution times in the market. The broker has a network of 1,100 servers across the world to ensure the lowest latency and safe data transfers. This shows the broker’s dedication to providing traders with the best technology for their trading journey.
There are two APIs available to traders.
The HTTP API is ideal for designing data-rich and fast financial apps. This can help traders build smart messenger bots, strategy advisors, market analysis apps, and more. On the other hand, the FIX API allows traders to link third-party applications for algorithmic trading. The API enables data transfer, quote retrieval, and full-scale trading automation.
Available Assets on EXANTE
EXANTE provides a comprehensive range of financial instruments, allowing traders to diversify their portfolios. Here is a review of the market products available on the EXANTE platform:
- Stocks - Traders can invest in 24,000+ stocks from global markets, including popular companies like Apple, Google, Tesla, and more.
- ETFs - Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) offer a diversified approach to investing in various asset classes. There is a plethora of ETFs available for trading.
- Bonds - There are more than 13,000 bonds available for traders seeking more conservative investment options.
- Options - Under this asset class, investors can trade 270,000+ options on various markets from Chicago to Osaka.
- Futures - With EXANTE, traders gain access to global futures exchanges with other 500 futures varieties. This can be on commodities or bonds on markets like CME, LIFFE, or EUREX.
- Metals - A variety of metals are available to invest in including gold, silver, copper, platinum, and palladium.
- Funds - EXANTE allows investors to access hedge funds on the same account they use for other investments.
- Forex - A diverse selection of currency pairs is available for trading on EXANTE. In total, there are over 50 different forex pairs available to trade.
Account Types and Eligibility
EXANTE offers two different accounts: individual and corporate. EXANTE’s live accounts are only accessible with a minimum deposit of 10,000 EUR/GBP (individual) or 50,000 EUR/GBP (corporate) respectively.
Eligibility criteria include that platform users must be 18 years or older and, for regulatory purposes, must not domicile in the United States, Japan, Iran, and the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK).
Enhanced due diligence procedures are required for traders from higher-risk jurisdictions. These include but are not limited to Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Iraq, Lao PDR, Syria, Uganda, Vanuatu, and Yemen. EXANTE routinely revises and updates this list in accordance with the company’s AML/CTF Risk Appetite. As such, traders should stay updated on any developments on the list.
Rates and Commissions
Below are the most notable fee categories applicable to the platform:
- Commissions - These rates are subject to the specific instrument being traded, the type of account held, and prevailing market conditions.
- Overnight fees - These rates pertain to short positions. Precise fees are accessible within each trader's Client Area (dashboard).
- Account inactivity fee - An account inactivity fee of 50 EUR is automatically deducted from accounts that have remained inactive for six months, lack open positions, or maintain a balance below 5,000 EUR.
- Interest rates on negative balance - The fee for negative balance interest depends on the associated currency.
Please be aware that fee structures are subject to change. As such, it is advisable to refer to EXANTE's official website for the most current and detailed information regarding their rates and commissions.
Leverage and Margin Requirements
EXANTE offers leverage on various instruments, but traders should approach leverage with caution due to its inherent risks. The maximum leverage available may vary depending on the asset class and regulatory requirements. For instance, the maximum leverage traders can enjoy on this broker site in the EU is 1:30 in line with regulatory laws in the EU.
Margin requirements are specified for each instrument, indicating the amount of funds required to open and maintain a position. Traders should ensure they have sufficient funds in their accounts to cover the required margin and avoid margin calls.
EXANTE Demo Account
EXANTE offers a demo account with 1,000,000 EUR in virtual currency to traders looking to familiarise themselves with the platform. This allows them to practice trading strategies without risking real money.
To determine the credibility of a broker, the most important thing is to look at its regulatory status. While regulations alone are not enough, they are a good place to start. Better yet, it helps a company’s credibility case when a broker is regulated by reputable organizations.
EXANTE is a global trademark shared by a family of brokers licensed individually by the FCA (UK), MFSA (Malta), CySEC (Cyprus) and SFC (Hong Kong) with a footprint extending across 20+ global locations including London, Cyprus, Malta, and Hong Kong. The EXANTE trademark is solely owned and licensed by XNT LTD. XNT LTD has granted use of the EXANTE trading name and branding to EXT Ltd., XHK Ltd. and LHCM Ltd.
To complement regulatory information, it's valuable to look at customer reviews and feedback. EXANTE has garnered positive reviews from users. It has a rating of 3.7 stars out of 5[GU1] . This reflects a generally satisfactory experience by traders. The combination of regulatory oversight and positive customer sentiment contributes to EXANTE's credibility in the online trading industry.
EXANTE Education and Customer Support
Customer support is a crucial aspect of the overall trading experience. Investors want to know that they can reach the company any time they have issues. EXANTE’s customer support is highly responsive, and traders can reach the team through multiple channels, including phone and email.
EXANTE also offers multi-language customer support across all time zones. Its customer support system has a tried and tested response time of less than three minutes.
In a world of chatbots, customer service is primarily human-led at EXANTE. Clients have access to a dedicated account manager as soon as they sign up. Below are the contact details of the company:
- Phone: +357 2534 2627 (European Union)
- Email: [email protected]
The availability of different contact options ensures that traders can get timely assistance with any inquiries or issues.
Which client types are best suited for EXANTE?
EXANTE serves thousands of clients worldwide, including but not limited to professional traders, brokers, asset managers, banks, family offices and other financial institutions.
What are the specific currencies used on the trading platform?
The platform supports diverse currencies, including EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, GBP, HKD, JPY, NOK, NZD, PLN, SEK, SGD, and TRY.
Are there fees for margin trading?
EXANTE does not charge margin trading fees if margin utilisation is below 100%. Should margin utilisation be exceeded, a fee equivalent to 100% p.a. on the exceeded value is charged daily. In-house warning messages are shared to minimise these instances as much as possible.
EXANTE comes highly recommended for individual or corporate trading accounts. The broker delivers on its commitment to providing a sophisticated trading environment with an extensive selection of trading instruments. It is transparent about rates, with a reasonably simple fee structure and uncomplicated onboarding requirements.
The EXANTE brand is used by a number of regulated investment firms around the world who are authorized and regulated by the FCA (UK), CySEC (Cyprus) and the MFSA (Malta). [DS2] Its commitment to providing a secure and reliable trading environment is noteworthy. Nonetheless, traders considering EXANTE should assess their individual needs, preferences, and risk tolerance. This is the best way to determine if the platform aligns with their goals.