Equiti is a Forex and CFD Broker that features on its trading platform CFDs on Forex, shares, precious metals and indices. Equiti is a subsidiary company of Equiti Capital UK Limited, a corporation that is regulated and overseen by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom. The typical spread is for EUR/USD 1.6 pips*, real trading is possible with the minimum deposit of $500. The Equiti website is available in English and Arabic.
What do we cover in our Equiti Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.Equiti.com
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: CFDs – Forex, shares, precious metals, indices
- Minimum deposit: $500 (accounts held in USD, EUR, GBP, AED)
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Credit and debit cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
Equiti Trading Platform
For FX and CFD trading, Equiti offers MT4. A popular platform used not only for executing trades but also for analyzing financial markets and automated trading. MT4 can be downloaded to any computer or can be accessed via just a web browser or a mobile application. The MT4 trading platform gives access to nearly 100 trading instruments.
As any other CFD broker, Equiti charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the Equiti.com website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts Equiti spreads with popular industry competitors.
*Typical spreads recorded on 15.09.2019 at 12:40 GMT for the executive account, data charges were taken from the website of the broker. **Spreads recorded on 26.09.2019 at 11:26 GMT from the trading platform of the broker.
Equiti Capital UK Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with reference no. 528328.
Advantages and disadvantages
Every Broker has its pros and cons, let’s have a look at the ones that elevate & denounce Equiti.
- Tight spreads for the premiere account holders
- Limited number of CFDs on stocks + no CFDs on cryptocurrencies
To sum up the Equiti Review
Equiti adheres to strict regulatory guidelines of the FCA. The broker charges average spreads for the executive account (starting from $500), but they also offer premiere account where the spreads are significantly tighter (unfortunately, this account type starts from $20,000).
The amount of available CFDs is not particularly attractive, there are no cryptocurrency pairs and the amount of available stocks is poor. That being said, there is an option to try the broker and its trading conditions via a free demo.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with Equiti.
- Best Brokers That Accept ITIN - December 20, 2020
- Top Hidden Factors Influencing Choosing a Bitcoin Exchange - December 3, 2020
- What Is Bitcoin Satoshi Vision? Everything You Need To Know - November 6, 2020