- June 10, 2019
- Posted by: Michael
- Category: CFD brokers
Credit Financier Invest (CFI) is a CFD Broker that features on its trading platform CFDs on forex, stocks, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies. Credit Financier Invest is a subordinate company of CFI Financial Group Holding, a corporation that is regulated and overseen by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom and in Cyprus by the CySEC. The minimum spread is for EUR/USD 1.7 pips*, real trading is possible with the minimum deposit of $100. The Credit Financier Invest website is available in English only.
What do we cover in our Credit Financier Invest Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the CFI broker
- Website address: www.cfifinancial.co.uk
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: CFDs – Forex, stocks, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies
- Minimum deposit: $100 (accounts held in USD, GBP, Euro)
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge (30-day expiry)
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Credit and debit cards (Visa/MasterCard)
Credit Financier Invest Trading Platform
For CFD trading, the broker Credit Financier Invest offers MT4. A popular trading platform used not only for executing trades but also for analyzing financial markets and automated trading. MT4 can be downloaded (free of charge) to any computer or can be accessed via just a web browser or a mobile application.
Credit Financier Invest Spreads
As any other CFD broker, Credit Financier Invest charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the Credit cfifinancial.co.uk website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts Credit Financier Invest spreads with popular industry competitors.
|Credit Financier Invest *||1.7||1.7||1.7||1.7|
*Variable spreads starting from 1.7 pips on FX for the standard account. CFI also charges a commission fee of 15 USD/15 EUR/12 GBP per traded FX lot. Data was recorded on 10.06.2019 at 14:30 GMT taken from the website of the broker. **Spreads recorded on 31.05.2019 at 8:23 GMT from the trading platform of the broker.
Deposits and withdrawals at CFI
- Deposit fees – Wire Transfer (no fee charged by CFI), Skrill (fee of 4 % of the value of the transaction), Neteller (fee of 3 % of the value of the transaction), Credit and debit cards (Visa/MasterCard) (fee of 2.5 % of the value of the transaction)
- Withdrawal fees – Wire Transfer (A 25GBP / 25USD fee is charged for transfers made in Euros or US Dollars, based on the transaction currency.), Skrill (fee of 1 % of the value of the transaction), Neteller (fee of 3 % of the value of the transaction), Credit and debit cards (Visa/MasterCard) (fee of 2.5 % of the value of the transaction)
To sum up the Credit Financier Invest Review
Credit Financier Invest adheres to strict regulatory guidelines of the CySEC (license number 179/12) and FCA (The Company’s London Branch). The broker offers a popular trading platform – MT5 and a free demo account for practice trading (limited to 30 days). The fees that CFI charges are quite high. In addition to not so competitive spreads, they also charge a commission fee and enormously big deposit and withdrawal fees.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with Credit Financier Invest .
Latest posts by Michael (see all)
- Exness Review – What to expect from the broker - June 15, 2019
- Exclusive Capital Review – What to expect from the broker - June 15, 2019
- Eurotrader Review – What to expect from the broker - June 14, 2019