BDSwiss is very well recognized broker not only in Europe. In the extensive review, we will check company’s background and discover their offer.
Update to 20.03.2018 – BDSwiss decided to switch their focus explicitly to CFD products. Binary options are, therefore, no longer offered. In case you want to trade binary options and you came from EEA country you have to be a professional trader, then you can trade at IQ Option – please see IQ Option review for more information.
BDSwiss is a Cysec regulated broker offering CFD trading. The company from its creation in 2003 attracted over 900 000 clients from all over the world who can benefit from free webinars, very competitive spreads and customer service in their native language. Trading with real funds is possible from $100 deposit.
Detailed information about BDSwiss
- Rating: (3 / 5) 5. Place in our ranking comparison
- Website: https://bdswiss.com/ (CFD Service. 83,5% retail clients lose money.)
- Types of Assets: Forex, indices, stocks, commodities, cryptocurrencies
- Minimum deposit: $100
- Minimum investment: $1
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Credit/debit cards, Bank Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, PostePay
- Operator: BDSwiss Holding Plc., Cyprus. Regulated by CySEC (License number: 199/13).
Platform and spreads
At BDSwiss it is possible either to use the WebTrader platform or the MT4. The modern and easy-to-use platform includes over 250 trading assets. BDSwiss spreads differ depending on the underlying asset, but they can be as low as 1.5 pips on major currency pairs.
Minimum trading requirements + Withdrawals/Deposits
The minimum deposit is set at $100. BDSwiss allows funding the account by following payment methods: Credit/debit cards, Skrill, Neteller, or bank transfer.
Free webinars with a trader from J.P. Morgan
BDSwiss organize free online webinars when special occasions occur. So when the market expects interesting trading opportunity, BDSwiss conducts a webinar which is arranged by a professional trader from JP Morgan.
- Occasions for which the webinars are held – Elections for the Premier Armchair in the UK, Presidential Election in France etc.
Along with the free webinars, the company also have live trading sessions once per week.
A final word on BDSwiss
BDSwiss is currently very attractive option when choosing a CFD broker with a good reputation. The MT4 Platform on which the broker functions has always provided safe and modern trading environment. A huge advantage of a big broker as BDswiss is that they fully support 20 languages, so almost every trader can communicate with the company in their native language.
CFD Service. 83,5% retail clients lose money
Please rate this company based on your experience