Jordan will hold a Jordan Financial Expo (JFEX) under the patronage of HE Dr. Bisher Al Khasawneh, the prime minister of Jordan. The expo will feature an award ceremony and Conference under the theme “JFEX beyond all limits.” JFEX is organized by the AFAQ group and is slated to take place between 13th and 14th march 2022.
The event will occur in the Dead Sea, attending the expo is quite easy – you simply need to fill in the registration form available online. The conference brings together speakers and participants who will delve into the current state of forex in the country, the development, challenges, and solutions. It will also provide an avenue to discuss digital currency regulation in the country and main areas of decentralized technology integration, particularly insurance, trading, fintech, and government control.
The conference will include presentations from software developers, investors, and entrepreneurs to showcase their business. Also, it will feature a B2B brokerage event to match the needs, interests, and ideas of individual companies. Exhibitors’ representatives and attendees will also get a chance to engage through chat, video, and voice calls.
The event will feature top political leadership and renowned industry speakers drawn from Jordan and beyond the country’s borders. Some of the Speakers from Jordan are listed below.
- HE DR. Jawad Anani – Deputy for Economic Affairs and Minister of State for Investment
- H.E. Dr. Mohammed Al Halayqa – Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Administrative Development
- H.E. DR.Tayseer Smadi, former minister of the ministry of planning in Jordan
- H.E. Dr. Adel Ahmad Al-Sharkas Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Jordan
- H.E Doha Abdelkhaleq – Managing Partner at Eskadenia Software
- DR.Maher Al-Mahrouq – Director General at Associate Of Bank Of Jordan
- DR. Mahdi Alawi – Chairperson at Al-Aman Association For Finance & Banking Awareness
- Mr. Sami Hamed – CEO at Noor Almal- Jordan
Security and Political Stability
Jordan is vaunted for security and political stability, ranking top 10 in the most secure countries. Its leadership is a blend of a monarchy, democratically elected leaders, and parliament. It has good international relations policies as well as progressive social, political, fiscal, and economic policies.
Unique and Strategic Location
Jordan is strategically situated as the regional entry point and connected with other countries through modern transport and communications systems.
The country has a well-developed infrastructure system that enables people to move comfortably and quickly and transport their goods with ease. Jordan also prides itself in a favourable business environment and talented and qualified human resources.
The EXPO is targeting a wide group of participants drawn from the following groups:
- Real estate
- Fintech professionals
- Head of digital transformation
- Money fund portfolio manager
- Venture capitalists
- Brokers and agents
- Analysts and traders
- Financial institution managers
The conference offers exhibitors an opportunity to showcase their products through a 3D booth.
The expo has confirmed sponsorship from Exness and Meta Quotes. More companies are expected to join in as time goes by. The sponsors will be categorized into several groups: Gold, Silver, Badge and Door Gift Bag, Strategic, Financial, and main, and platinum. The Jordan Financial Expo provides businesses and investors with an easy way to penetrate the Middle East market. It’s an ideal avenue to link and interact with traders and investors with interest in Jordan and spread across the globe. Companies and individuals, especially in the financial sector, will benefit greatly from participating in the event.
- eToro list of Supported & Banned Countries - March 21, 2023
- Traders Fair & Awards, Hanoi Vietnam 2023 - March 21, 2023
- FP Markets List of Supported & Banned Countries - March 19, 2023