The following review introduces a brokerage company called IronFX. This review will take a look at the regulatory framework of the broker, available trading assets, trading platforms and typical fees charged by the company.
IronFX is a global leader in forex and CFD trading that provides access to a popular trading platform MT4 where IronFX clients can trade over 200 trading assets. Different companies in the group are regulated and authorised by key global financial authorities – FCA (UK), CySEC (Cyprus) and FSCA (South Africa).
IronFX has been providing online trading services to its clients since 2010, during this time they have gained the trust of over 1.2 million clients from over 180 countries worldwide. IronFX has the advantage of being a global brand as it offers pretty competitive spreads starting from 0 pips on major currency pairs but also offers dedicated 24/5 customer support in 30 different languages.
|General Risk Warning: 73.08% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about IronFX
- Website address: www.ironfx.com. www.ironfx.eu (Cyprus) ; www.ironfx.co.uk (UK) ; www.ironfx.co.za (South Africa)
- Instruments: CFDs – Forex, commodities, stocks, indices
- Minimum deposit: £/€/$ 50 (Account base currency possible in USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, JPY, BTC, PLN, CZK)
- Demo account: Yes, unlimited for free
- Deposit methods: Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, DotPay, Credit and debit cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Withdrawal methods: Skrill, Neteller, DotPay, Credit and debit cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
Trading platform of the broker
IronFX provides access to the world’s most popular retail forex trading platform MT4. This platform features all the essential tools a trader needs. It’s a stable, secure and reliable trading partner that can be downloaded to any PC or smart device or can be accessed also just via a web browser (WebTrader)
With 99.62% of trades executed in milliseconds and with no requotes, you are practically asolutely sure that your trades will be opened at IronFX at the time of your execution.
Available assets at IronFX
IronFX features on the MT4 platform over 200 CFDs on forex, stocks, indices and commodities.
- Forex: IronFX’s main focus is on forex. Here you can find over 80 forex pairs consisting of major, minor and exotic currency pairs. This means you will find not find here major pairs like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY but also exotic pairs like EUR/ZAR, USD/ZAR, USD/SEK, USD/PLN, USD/CZK.
- Commodities: In total, there are 6 metal pairs and 12 futures commodities. Spot metals include Gold, Silver or Platinum, energy futures, on the other hand, consist of Brent Crude, Natural Gas or soft commodity futures like Corn, Coffee, Soybeans and Cotton.
- Stocks: On the MT4 trading platform, one can find stocks from the US and Europe. Among some of the most popular American stock titles can be found Coca-Cola, Pfizer, Apple, Facebook or Amazon, from European UK Shares (Barclays, Tesco, Avast Software), from French shares (Renault SA, Airbus Group SE, Vivendi), from German stocks (BMW, Lufthansa, Allianz), from Spanish stocks (Banco Santander, Repsol, CaixaBank) and from Czech stocks (CEZ, Moneta, O2). The number of tradable stocks hovers at IronFX around 150 from which nearly 100 are American stocks.
- Indices: Regarding indices, IronFX features 16 indices, these include the world’s most popular indices like UK 100, NASDAQ and Germany 30.
IronFX account types
IronFX offers a variety of trading accounts to meet each trader’s trading style.
Live floating spread account
Live fixed spread and live zero fixed spread accounts
- *Zero Fixed Spreads on majors is increased during the Midnight session (11 pm-2 am, GMT+2) to 3 pips.
- *Live Fixed Spreads during Midnight session (11 pm-2 am, GMT+2) will be changed to Live Floating spreads.
|No Commission||Zero Spreads||Absolute Zero|
- *All spreads are indicative, to view real-time values clients should refer to their client terminal.
- *All Spreads recorded on 12.09.2021 at 10:30 AM GMT from the website of the broker.
The conclusion of our IronFX review
IronFX is an attractive CFD broker, with companies which are authorised and regulated by multiple major financial regulators across the world. IronFX has a wide variety of trading account types that differ in the charged fees, for instance, on the live floating account the spread can be on the major currency pair EUR/USD as low as 0.5 pips on the VIP account and 0.7 pips on the premium account. IronFX features a leading trading platform MT4 on which traders can access over 200 CFDs consisting of forex pairs, stocks, indices and commodities. The minimum deposit is quite small; £/€/$ 50 (or equivalent in AUD, JPY, PLN, CZK).
73.08% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with IronFX.