Globtrex is a Forex and CFD Broker founded in 2014 that features on its trading platform CFDs on commodities, bonds, indices, stocks, cryptocurrencies. Globtrex is a subordinate company of Coverdeal Holdings Limited, a corporation that is regulated and overseen in Cyprus by the CySEC. The average spread is for EUR/USD 30 pips*, real trading is possible with the minimum deposit of $100. The Globtrex website is available in English, Italian, Czech, Polish, Portuguese and Slovak.
What do we cover in our Globtrex Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.Globtrex.com
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: CFDs – forex 53), commodities (15), bonds (1), indices (14), stocks (199), cryptocurrencies (5)
- Minimum deposit: $100 (accounts held in USD/EUR/CZK/PLN)
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Wire Transfer, Credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard or Diners Club)
Globtrex Trading Platform
For FX and CFD trading, Globtrex offers MetaTrader 5 and Indigo Trader. MT5 is A popular platform used not only for executing trades but also for analyzing financial markets and automated trading. Both these platforms can be downloaded to any computer or can be accessed via just a web browser or a mobile application. The trading platform gives access to nearly 300 trading instruments.
As any other CFD broker, Globtrex charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the Globtrex.com website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts Globtrex spreads with popular industry competitors.
*Average spreads recorded on 10.06.2019 at 15:31 GMT, data were taken from the product specification page that the broker features on its website. **Minimum Spreads recorded on 14.10.2021 at 11:26 GMT from the website of the broker.
To sum up the Globtrex Review
Globtrex adheres to strict regulatory guidelines of the CySEC (CIF license number 231/14.). The broker offers a wide variety of CFDs and features two very popular trading platforms. Nevertheless, the spread fee that applies to popular forex pairs is enormous.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with Globtrex.
- Forex Brokers That Trade Cryptocurrency On Weekends - October 4, 2022
- Cent Account vs Standard Account – How Do They Differ? - October 3, 2022
- 8 Best Forex Brokers with Instant Withdrawals - October 3, 2022