Exness is a Forex broker that proudly sponsors the world’s number one football team, Real Madrid. Exness is a subsidiary company of Exness (Cy) Ltd, a corporation that is regulated in Cyprus by the CySEC. The average spread is for EUR/USD 1.0 pip*, to open a standard trading account, the minimum deposit is $1.
What do we cover in our Exness Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.Exness.com
- Instruments: Forex – 80 currency pairs
- The minimum deposit to open a standard account: $1
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Credit and debit cards (Visa/MasterCard), Mobile Money, M-Pesa
Exness Trading Platform
For FX and CFD trading, Exness offers MT4 and MT5. A popular forex trading platform used not only for executing trades but also for analyzing financial markets or automated trading. Both trading platforms can be downloaded to any computer or can be accessed via just a web browser or a mobile application. According to Exness, the order execution time is from 0.1s.
As any other CFD broker, Exness charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the Exness.com website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts Exness spreads with popular industry competitors.
*Average spreads recorded on 07.09.2020 at 15:10 GMT, data were taken from the Contract specifications page for the classic account. **Spreads recorded on 26.09.2019 at 11:26 GMT from the trading platform of the broker.
To sum up the Exness Review
Exness adheres to strict regulatory guidelines of the CySEC – License number 178/12. The broker offers competitive spreads and a free demo account for practise FX trading. The minimum deposit for the standard account is as small as it can get – 1 buck.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with Exness.
- Mkhonto Financial Review - June 24, 2021
- Eightcap’s TraderFest 2021 – One of The Most Notable Online Events on Trading - June 17, 2021
- Coinpedia.org- How Accurate Are Their Predictions? - May 27, 2021