AAATrade is a CFD broker based in Cyprus, operating since 2014. The company is licensed in Europe by the CySEC and is in the register of several European financial institutions including the tier no 1 regulatory body – the UK’s FCA (no #659844). AAATrade features CFD trading on Forex, Commodities, Shares, Indices, ETFs, Cryptos. The average spread is for EUR/USD 1.8 pips*, the minimum deposit is set at $1,000.
What do we cover in our AAATrade Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.AAATrade.com
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: CFDs on Forex, Commodities, Shares, Indices, ETFs, Cryptos
- Minimum deposit: €/£/$1,000
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge, unlimited
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Bank transfer, Credit/debit card, Crypto Wallet (“Virtual Wallet”), QIWI, Neteller, FasaPay, Skrill, Union Pay
AAATrade Trading Platform – MT4 & MT5
For FX and CFD trading, AAATrade offers MT4 as well as MT5. These two popular trading platforms are used not only for executing trades but also for analyzing financial markets and automated trading. MT4 & MT5 can be downloaded to any computer or can be accessed via just a web browser or a mobile application.
As any other CFD broker, AAATrade charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the AAATrade.com website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts AAATrade spreads with popular industry competitors.
*Average spreads recorded on 31.05.2019 at 15:10 GMT which were taken from the website of the broker. **Minimum Spreads recorded on 14.10.2021 at 11:26 GMT from the website of the broker.
To sum up the AAATrade Review
AAATrade adheres to strict regulatory guidelines of the CySEC (CIF License number 244/14). The broker offers decent spreads on most assets and features a free demo account for practice trading. The amount of available CFDs is quite attractive – around 1 000. Cryptocurrency traders can also trade cryptocurrencies on the AAATrade CryptoExchange account, where they will have access to around 52 cryptocurrencies.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with AAATrade.
- Forex Brokers That Trade Cryptocurrency On Weekends - October 4, 2022
- Cent Account vs Standard Account – How Do They Differ? - October 3, 2022
- 8 Best Forex Brokers with Instant Withdrawals - October 3, 2022