EXANTE is a broker for professionals as the minimum deposit is set at $10 000. The company allows traders to trade over 50,000 financial products with a single multi-currency account on any device. These financial assets include Stocks & ETFs, Currencies, Metals, Futures, Options, Funds, Bonds, Cryptocurrencies. EXANTE is a subsidiary company of EXT Ltd, a corporation that is regulated and overseen in Cyprus by the CySEC, in Malta by MSFA, in Hong Kong by SFC and authorised in the UK by the FCA. The average spread is for EUR/USD 0.3 pips*. The EXANTE website is available in English, German, Spanish, Russsian, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch.
What do we cover in our EXANTE Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.EXANTE.eu or www.cy.exante.eu or www.ext.com.cy
- Instruments: Stocks & ETFs, Currencies, Metals, Futures, Options, Funds, Bonds, Cryptocurrencies
- Minimum deposit: $10 000 (account held in GBP, USD, JPY, EUR, CHF, RUB, SEK, CAD, HKD, MXN, PLN, CNY, NOK, SGD or AUD)
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Trustly Credit and debit cards (Visa/MasterCard)
EXANTE Trading Platform
EXANTE offers its own trading platform which is very modern, light and intuitive. The platform works on every device, so one can trade on the web, from a desktop app or from iOS/Android smartphone. The trading platform gives access to over 50 000 trading instruments. The broker has created a network of over 400 servers all around the world to ensure the lowest latencies and safe data transfers. According to the EXANTE website, they can ensure that most trades are executed with ultra-low latency – 10 ms.
As any other CFD broker, EXANTE charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the EXANTE.eu website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts EXANTE spreads with popular industry competitors.
*Average spreads recorded on 18.06.2019 at 20:18 GMT, data were taken from the website of the broker. **Spreads recorded on 26.09.2019 at 11:26 GMT from the trading platform of the broker.
To sum up the EXANTE Review
EXANTE adheres to strict regulatory guidelines of the CySEC (License No. 165/12), MSFA, SFC and FCA. I believe that the broker has one of the most competitive spreads out there. EXANTE offers access to a huge number of instruments via its light and modern trading platform. All and all, if you are a professional trader EXANTE is a broker to keep an eye on.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with EXANTE.
- Best Brokers That Accept ITIN - December 20, 2020
- Top Hidden Factors Influencing Choosing a Bitcoin Exchange - December 3, 2020
- What Is Bitcoin Satoshi Vision? Everything You Need To Know - November 6, 2020