GBE brokers is a CFD Broker that features on its trading platform CFDs on Forex, metals, indices, bonds, commodities, energies, shares, cryptocurrencies. GBE brokers is a subsidiary company of GBE Brokers Ltd, a corporation that is in Cyprus licensed by the CySEC. The minimum deposit to start trading is set at 1 000 EUR. The GBE brokers website is available in English and German.
What do we cover in our GBE brokers Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.GBEbrokers.com
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: CFDs – Forex, metals, indices, bonds, commodities, energies, shares, cryptocurrencies,
- Minimum deposit: 1 000 EUR
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Credit and debit cards
GBE brokers Trading Platform
For FX and CFD trading, GBE brokers offers MT4 and MT5. These two popular trading platforms traders use not only for executing trades but also for analyzing financial markets and automated trading. MT4 as well as MT5 can traders either download to their computer or use the web-based platforms. The broker gives access to over 250 trading instruments.
Advantages and disadvantages
Every Broker has its pros and cons, let’s have a look at the ones that elevate & denounce GBE brokers.
GBE brokers Pros
- MT4 and MT5
GBE brokers Cons
- High minimum deposit
- Transparency (no mention of what spreads or commisions the broker charges)
To sum up the GBE brokers Review
GBE brokers adheres to strict regulatory guidelines of the CySEC (No. 240/14), BaFin and FCA. Unfortunately, the broker does not state on its website the minimum or average spread (or a commission fee) on major currency pairs, which means we were unable to compare this data with competition in the FX/CFD industry. We would, therefore, appreciate better transparency of the company. That being said, GBE brokers features two popular trading platforms MT4 and MT5 and allows to its traders to test trading on a free practice demo. The minimum deposit of 1 000 Euro is quite high and might be an obstacle for some traders.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with GBE brokers.
- Best Brokers That Accept ITIN - December 20, 2020
- Top Hidden Factors Influencing Choosing a Bitcoin Exchange - December 3, 2020
- What Is Bitcoin Satoshi Vision? Everything You Need To Know - November 6, 2020