A popular CFD broker XM.com just sent me an email informing me that they plan to launch a new website; Trading.com. All traders who held an account with Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Limited (operated by XM UK) will trade at Trading.com, where their trading accounts will be transferred. The official launch date of Trading.com is scheduled for 20/07/2019. There is some news that this new trading platform will bring which you should be aware no matter whether you are an existing client of XM UK or a potential new one.
All clients of XM UK will be transferred to Trading.com
If you are a client of XM UK, your account will be from 20.07.2019 held at Trading.com. Your user login, as well as your password, will remain the same. You, however, will have to download a new Trading.com platform. You will also have to change the server name, so if you are using a demo account at XM UK right now, your server name is XMUK-Demo X. Afer the scheduled transfer of your trading account, the server name will be Trading.com-Demo X. The number of the server remains the same. Link to downloading the trading.com platform will be sent to you one day before the official launch.
New Trading.com features
Trading.com will bring some new features in the upcoming 12 months, some of them include:
- A modern member section that is intuitive and easy to use
- A newly designed platform for easier trading
- Additional trading options for adding new asset classes
- Comprehensive educational resources
- An all-in-one app for mobile devices that contains everything you need for trading
Terms and conditions of Trading.com
The terms and conditions of Trading.com are the same as of XM UK, so nothing changes for you in this regard. The company is still under the wings of the British regulatory body the FCA. If you would like to read more about the company and its offer, proceed to our XM Review.
- Best Swiss Forex Brokers - May 24, 2023
- Fintech Festival Asia 2023 to Highlight the Role of AI and Digital Payment in Fintech - May 24, 2023
- An enriching day at the Philippines Traders Fair 2023 - May 22, 2023