TradeFred is a CFD broker licensed in Europe by the CySEC and is in the register of several European financial institutions. TradeFred features Forex and CFD trading on these asset groups – metals, energies, shares, indices, commodities and cryptocurrencies. The minimum spread is for EUR/USD 2.0 pips*, the minimum deposit is set at $100.
What do we cover in our TradeFred Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.TradeFred.com
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: Forex, CFDs – metals, energies, shares, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies (BTC against USD or EUR or GBP)
- Minimum deposit: $100
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge ($10,000 virtual funds)
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Credit and debit cards (TradeFred does not attach any fees deposits and withdrawals)
TradeFred Trading Platform
For FX and CFD trading, TradeFred offers the award-winning MetaTrader 4 platform by MetaQuotes. A popular platform used not only for executing trades but also for analyzing financial markets and automated trading. MT4 can be downloaded to any computer or can be accessed via just a web browser or a mobile application.
As any other CFD broker, TradeFred charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the TradeFred.com website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts TradeFred spreads with popular industry competitors.
*Spreads recorded on 07.06.2019 at 20:44 GMT, information about the spreads was taken from the website of the broker. **Spreads recorded on 26.09.2019 at 11:26 GMT from the trading platform of the broker.
To sum up the TradeFred Review
TradeFred is a brand name owned and operated by BrightFX Capital Limited, a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) that is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with licence number 342/17. The broker does not have as attractive spreads as other CFD entities, but there is no commission charge on all CFD asset types with the exception of stock CFDs on which is as of now applied a standard commission fee of -0.10 per traded Lot.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with TradeFred.
- Best Brokers That Accept ITIN - December 20, 2020
- Top Hidden Factors Influencing Choosing a Bitcoin Exchange - December 3, 2020
- What Is Bitcoin Satoshi Vision? Everything You Need To Know - November 6, 2020