Stratton Markets is a CFD Broker that features on its trading platform CFDs on Forex, commodities, stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies. Stratton Markets is a subsidiary company of F1Markets Limited, a corporation that is regulated in Cyprus by the CySEC. Spread is for EUR/USD 3.0 pips*, real trading is possible with the minimum deposit of $250. The Stratton Markets website is available in English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Czech, Italian.
What do we cover in our Stratton Markets Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.StrattonMarkets.com
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: CFDs – Forex, commodities, stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies (293 assets in total)
- Minimum deposit: $250 (accounts held in USD, GBP, EUR or CHF)
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge ($100K fake money)
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Credit and debit cards (Visa/MasterCard)
Stratton Markets Trading Platform
Stratton Markets offers to its traders two trading platforms MT4 and Stratton Trader. The former has been on the market for over 15 years now and it is regarded as one of the most popular trading platforms out there. It is easily customizable, compatible with EAs and accessible on all devices. The broker provides acess via its trading platforms access to 293 trading instruments.
Stratton Markets Spreads
As any other CFD broker, Stratton Markets charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the StrattonMarkets.com website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts Stratton Markets spreads with popular industry competitors.
*Spreads recorded on 19.06.2019 at 8:05 GMT, spreads were taken from the trading platform of the broker. **Spreads recorded on 26.09.2019 at 11:26 GMT from the trading platform of the broker.
To sum up the Stratton Markets Review
Stratton Markets adheres to strict regulatory guidelines of the CySEC (No. 267/15). The broker features nearly 300 trading instruments and offers a popular trading platform MT4 as well as its own trading platform. Spreads that the broker charges on these assets are, however, at best average for the FX/CFD industry.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with Stratton Markets.
- CFD Trading vs ETF Trading – explained for dummies - January 26, 2021
- Best Brokers That Accept ITIN - December 20, 2020
- Top Hidden Factors Influencing Choosing a Bitcoin Exchange - December 3, 2020