- July 25, 2018
- Posted by: Michael
- Category: Untrusted brokers/systems
Into my mailbox today arrived offer from PairTradeFinder Finder Pro and because not much information about this system can be found on the internet I decided to make a review of this software. So the big question we ask with all systems that we review here is: Is PairTradeFinder Finder Pro a scam? Or a legitimate system to choose.
PairTradeFinder Finder Pro – Is it just another scam?
The number of scams that are out there is rapidly increasing and one has to be always on a watch out. If you received an email offer from PairTradeFinder Finder Pro or accidentally stumbled upon their website you should pay a very close attention whether you do not see signs that would indicate that PairTradeFinder Finder Pro is a scam.
What should you check before investing with PairTradeFinder Finder Pro
In general, if something looks good to be true you should doubt its credibility. And the offer that PairTradeFinder Finder Pro depicts looks exceptionally good. So, before you invest your money with this company, ask yourself these questions
- Is the profit that PairTradeFinder Finder Pro advertises legitimate? Because no system can sustain paying out really high pay-outs on a regular basis for a long time period.
- Does PairTradeFinder Finder Pro operate legally? All companies that provide investment advice needs to be regulated by an appropriate regulatory body. In Cyprus and Europe, it is usually CySEC, check its register to see whether PairTradeFinder Finder Pro has a license or not.
- Correspond the terms and conditions with what is presented throughout the website? Or does the company distance from any liability? (check the disclaimer at the bottom of the page)
- The company says that they could be seen on Baron’s, NBC, MarketWatch, CBS and Fox. Is this true? Try to find any mention about PairTradeFinder Finder Pro in these magazines. (I was unable to find any on the provided sources)
- Check the testimonials on the website. The first one I saw mentions a guy called Rick that has allegedly 10 million dollars in pairs. Is this something you can trust? Review also other testimonials
Is PairTradeFinder Finder Pro a scam or not?
While reviewing the PairTradeFinder Finder Pro website we found several things that immediately raised a red flag to us. The best approach when determining whether PairTradeFinder Finder Pro is a scam or not is to use common sense. Whilst this might sound like an obvious thing to do, people often forget about it when they see the vision of things that they could purchase with the money they would theoretically earn. In case you would like to try forex trading with companies that are 100% legitimate, licensed by CySEC and trusted by millions of traders, visit our article “How to open a free forex account”.
If you already have any experience with PairTradeFinder Finder Pro do not hesitate to share them with us in the comment section below.