- October 8, 2018
- Posted by: Michael
- Category: Untrusted brokers/systems
There have been rumours that Bitcoin University is a scam people should avoid. Is that really true? Let’s find out in today’s Bitcoin University review.
Bitcoin University – Is it just another crypto scam?
The number of crypto scams created to benefit from the popularity of Bitcoin and altcoins is rapidly increasing and one has to watch out. Whether you have received an email offer from Bitcoin University or just accidentally stumbled upon their website, you should beware. Be careful and take your time looking for any signs indicating that Bitcoin University could be a scam
What should you check before investing with Bitcoin University
In general, when something looks too good to be true, you should doubt its credibility. And the offer of Bitcoin University looks exceptionally good indeed. So, before you invest your money with this company, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is the profit that Bitcoin University advertises legitimate? Because no system can sustain paying out really high pay-outs on a regular basis for a long time period.
- Does Bitcoin University operate legally? All companies that provide investment advice need to be regulated by the appropriate regulatory body. In Cyprus and Europe, it is usually CySEC. Check its register to see whether Bitcoin University is licensed or not.
- Do the terms and conditions correspond with what is presented on the website? Or does the company distance itself from any liability?
- Are the testimonials featured on the Bitcoin University website believable? Are do they look like someone from fiverr.com?
- What do you know about the presenter of the Bitcoin University system? Did you ever hear before the name Brian Hawkins?
Is Bitcoin University a scam or not?
When reviewing the Bitcoin University website, we found several things that immediately raised a red flag to us. The best approach when determining whether Bitcoin University is a scam or not is to use common sense. Whilst this might sound like an obvious thing to do, people often forget about it as it is hard to resist the vision of things that they could purchase with the alleged profit. If you would like to try crypto trading with companies that are 100% legitimate, licensed by CySEC, and trusted by millions of traders, visit our article “How to open a free crypto account”.
If you already have any experience with Bitcoin University do not hesitate to share them with us in the comment section below.
Average rating of the Bitcoin University