- September 16, 2018
- Posted by: Michael
- Category: Untrusted brokers/systems
There have been rumours that Aussie Formula is a scam that people should avoid. And I am not, anyhow, surprised because the promises sound really unbelievable. Today we are here to see whether the rumours about Aussie Formula are true or not.
Aussie Formula – Unbelievable promises
First of all, it looks almost exactly like Brit formula which is another very suspicious project. This is the first time we heard of Aussie Formula but since we know how many new crypto scams are out there we advise everyone to be on a watch out. If you received an email offer from Aussie Formula or accidentally stumbled upon their website you should pay a very close attention whether you do not see signs that would indicate that Aussie Formula is a scam.
Things to know about Aussie Formula before investing your money
In general, if something looks good to be true you should doubt its credibility. And the offer that Aussie Formula depicts looks more than good. So, before you invest your money with this company, ask yourself these questions
- Is the profit that Aussie Formula advertises legitimate? The system claims that it has a 98% win ratio, do you really think such absurd win ratio is possible to achieve? Or that you will really make $1000 with just $300 in a single day? To me, it sounds more like a bad joke.
- Does Aussie Formula operate legally? All companies that provide investment advice needs to be regulated by an appropriate regulatory body. In Cyprus and Europe, it is usually CySEC, check its register to see whether Aussie Formula is licensed or not.
- If you decide to use their system what brokers do they promote? Are they are regulated? If not, you should avoid the company.
- Do the testimonials that are featured on the Aussie Formula website look like stock images? Or like pictures of real investors?
- What do you know about the creator of the Aussie Formula system? The software is presented by Jake Wilson, have you heard this name before? If not, you should check whether there are any mentions of him on the internet.
Is Aussie Formula a scam or not?
While reviewing the Aussie Formula website we found a number of things that immediately raised a red flag to us. The best approach when determining whether Aussie Formula is a scam or not is to use common sense. Whilst this might sound like an obvious thing to do, people often forget about it when they see the vision of things that they could purchase with the money they would theoretically earn. In case you would like to try crypto trading with companies that are 100% legitimate, licensed by CySEC and trusted by millions of traders, visit our article “How to open a free crypto account”.
If you already have any experience with Aussie Formula do not hesitate to share them with us in the comment section below.
Average rating of the Aussie Formula