- October 10, 2018
- Posted by: Michael
- Category: Untrusted brokers/systems
There have been rumours that I-Forex Group Limited is a scam people should avoid. Is that really true? Let’s find out in today’s I-Forex Group Limited review.
I-Forex Group Limited – just another crypto/forex scam?
The number of crypto scams created to benefit from the popularity of Bitcoin and altcoins is rapidly increasing and one has to watch out. Whether you have received an email offer from I-Forex Group Limited or just accidentally stumbled upon their website, you should beware. Be careful and take your time looking for any signs indicating that I-Forex Group Limited could be a scam
Things to consider before investing with I-Forex Group Limited
In general, when something looks too good to be true, you should doubt its credibility. And the offer of I-Forex Group Limited looks exceptionally good indeed. So, before you invest your money with this company, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is the profit that I-Forex Group Limited advertises legitimate? They promise on their homepage 7 to 9% profits daily, that would mean 210-270% monthly returns. To me, this sounds more than absurd.
- Does I-Forex Group Limited operate legally? All companies that provide investment advice need to be regulated by the appropriate regulatory body. In Cyprus and Europe, it is usually CySEC. Check its register to see whether I-Forex Group Limited is licensed or not.
- Do the terms and conditions correspond with what is presented on the website? Or does the company distance itself from any liability?
- Are the testimonials featured on the I-Forex Group Limited website believable? Do the photos resemble stock images? Or do the people look like real investors to you?
- What do you know about the creator of the I-Forex Group Limited system? Is he a known figure in the crypto world? Or someone of whom you have never heard before?
Is I-Forex Group Limited a scam or not?
When reviewing the I-Forex Group Limited website, we found several things that immediately raised a red flag to us. The best approach when determining whether I-Forex Group Limited is a scam or not is to use common sense. Whilst this might sound like an obvious thing to do, people often forget about it as it is hard to resist the vision of things that they could purchase with the alleged profit. If you would like to try crypto trading with companies that are 100% legitimate, licensed by CySEC, and trusted by millions of traders, visit our article “How to open a free crypto account”.
If you already have any experience with I-Forex Group Limited do not hesitate to share them with us in the comment section below.