Hodly is a cryptocurrency wallet where investors can buy, sell and securely story top cryptocurrencies. This wallet was launched as a side product of IQ Option, industry’s well recognizable regulated broker where over 20 million traders have created their account to trade Forex, options and CFDs. In this Hodly review, we will introduce all the cryptocurrency wallet features.
- Website: https://hodly.com/en
Hodly – Main features from which investors can benefit
- Ability to keep, buy or sell major cryptocurrencies with a bank card in just a couple of clicks
- Simplified verification process that only requires an ID (ID verified within 15 minutes).
- Two-step authentication for even more protection
- Instant and free transfers between Hodly users
- Smart feed with the latest trends and up-to-date cryptocurrency prices
- Encrypted offline storage for cryptocurrencies and users’ personal data
- Wide selection of cryptocurrencies that is still growing
- In-app chat where Hodly users can connect with each other
- 24/7 support service
Is Hodly safe?
Security is crucial when it comes to storing cryptocurrencies and we all know that the most secure place to store them is offline. This option might seem for some as too difficult or too expensive (you have to purchase hardware wallet and the good ones, like Ledger do not cost less than 100 €). Hodly, however, takes care of this hard work for you and they store 80% of all your funds offline. Apart from the offline storage, they implemented on their platform 2-factor authentication security system that will make sure that your cryptocurrencies are safe and available only to you. This feature will send you a pin code to your phone whenever you will want to access your Hodly wallet. Hodly really does go above and beyond with security, leaving nothing to chance.
Hodly – Smart feed
We talk about the importance of following the news day in and day out. Checking all the time several portals that inform us about news from the cryptocurrency world can be, however, time consuming and tiring. With Hodly smart feed, none of that is necessary anymore.
Average rating Hodly