HighCapital is an STP CFD Broker that features on its trading platform CFDs on Forex, Indices, Stocks, Commodities, Futures. HighCapital is a subsidiary company of H.C.F.S. High Capital Financial Services Ltd, a corporation that is licensed in Cyprus by the CySEC. The minimum deposit to start trading with the HighCapital broker is set at €200. The HighCapital website is available only in English.
What do we cover in our HighCapital Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.HighCapital.trade
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: CFDs – Forex (51), Stocks (86), Commodities (17), Indices and Futures (28)
- Minimum deposit: €200
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Bank transfer, credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard), Skrill, Sofort, iDEAL, Trustpay, Przelewy, Giropay
HighCapital Trading Platform
For FX and CFD trading, HighCapital offers MT4. A popular platform used not only for executing trades but also for analyzing financial markets and automated trading. MT4 can be downloaded to any computer or can be accessed via just a web browser or a mobile application. The trading platform gives access to over 150 trading instruments.
As any other CFD broker, HighCapital charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the HighCapital.trade website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts HighCapital spreads with popular industry competitors.
*I tried to find the spread charges on the HighCapital website on 29.06.2019 at 20:26 GMT but without any luck. **Spreads recorded on 26.09.2019 at 11:26 GMT from the trading platform of the broker.
Advantages and disadvantages
Every Broker has its pros and cons, let’s have a look at the ones that elevate & denounce HighCapital.
- Wide range of funding methods
- High withdrawal fee on most withdrawal methods
- No CFDs on cryptocurrencies
To sum up the HighCapital Review
HighCapital adheres to strict regulatory guidelines of the CySEC. Unfortunately, the company is not particularly transparent about the spreads so I cannot compare the biggest fee that brokerages charge. I was attempting to find any info on the spreads for popular forex pairs but without any luck. What, however, the HighCapital website informs its visitors is that they can open a free demo account and trade with MT4. So I suppose you scan the spreads there.
HighCapital offers a good amount of deposit and withdrawal methods, which is a good advantage. That said, there is a withdrawal fee of €25 to €40 on most funding methods.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with HighCapital.
- Best Brokers That Accept ITIN - December 20, 2020
- Top Hidden Factors Influencing Choosing a Bitcoin Exchange - December 3, 2020
- What Is Bitcoin Satoshi Vision? Everything You Need To Know - November 6, 2020