HF Markets is a Forex and CFD Broker that features on its trading platform CFDs on Forex, shares, commodities, indices, cryptocurrencies and bonds. HF Markets group is regulated by 6 regulatory bodies, including the UK’s FCA and the CySEC. The typical spread is for EUR/USD 1.2 pips*, real trading is possible with the minimum deposit of $50. The HF Markets website is available in 14 languages including English, German, Polish and Italian.
What do we cover in our HF Markets Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.hfeu.com
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: CFDs – Forex, shares, commodities, indices, cryptocurrencies, bonds
- Minimum deposit: $50 (accounts held in USD, EUR)
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge ($100,000 virtual opening balance)
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Credit cards (Maestro, Visa, MasterCard), wire transfer, Neteller, Skrill, TrustPay
HF Markets Trading Platform
For FX and CFD trading, HF Markets offers two trading platforms; MT4 and MT5. These two platforms are a very popular choice of many traders who want a simple, yet powerful environment for their trading. MT4 as well as MT5 can be both downloaded to any computer or can be accessed via just a web browser or a mobile application. The broker provides access to over 150 trading instruments.
HF Markets Spreads
As any other CFD broker, HF Markets charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the hfeu.com website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts HF Markets spreads with popular industry competitors.
*Typical spreads recorded on 29.06.2019 at 20:40 GMT, spread charges were taken from the forex trading details page. **Minimum Spreads recorded on 14.10.2021 at 11:26 GMT from the website of the broker.
Advantages and disadvantages
Every Broker has its pros and cons, let’s have a look at the ones that elevate & denounce HF Markets.
HF Markets Pros
- Low minimum deposit
- Strong regulatory framework
- International support
HF Markets Cons
- UK traders trading at HF Markets (UK) Ltd cannot trade on MT4, only on MT5
To sum up the HF Markets Review
HF Markets adheres to strict regulatory guidelines of the CySEC in Cyprus, DFSA in Dubai, FCA in the UK, FSC in the Republic of Mauritius, FSCA in South Africa and FSA in Seychelles. The broker cannot match the number of CFDs that offer giant brokers like Plus500 or Markets, but 150 is still not bad. Spreads that apply to these assets are also very reasonable. HF Markets allows its clients to use two popular trading platforms; either MT4 or MT5.
Unfortunately, UK traders who open an account with a subsidiary company HF Markets (UK) Ltd, cannot use MT4, only MT5.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with HF Markets.
- Best Swiss Forex Brokers - May 24, 2023
- Fintech Festival Asia 2023 to Highlight the Role of AI and Digital Payment in Fintech - May 24, 2023
- An enriching day at the Philippines Traders Fair 2023 - May 22, 2023