FxPro is a CFD Broker founded in 2006 that features on its trading platform CFDs on Forex, Shares, Spot Indices, Futures, Spot Metals and Spot Energies. FxPro is a subsidiary company of FXPRO Financial Services Ltd, a corporation that is licensed and overseen by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom and in Cyprus by the CySEC. The broker charges on the currency pair EUR/USD 1.6 pips* spread, real trading is possible with the minimum deposit of $500. The FxPro website is available in 32 languages including English, German or Italian.
What do we cover in our FxPro Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.FxPro.com
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: CFDs – Forex (69), Shares (144), Spot Indices (24), Futures (20), Spot Metals (7) and Spot Energies (3)
- Minimum deposit: USD $500, EUR €500, GBP £500, CHF ₣500, PLN zł500, AUD $500, JPY ¥50,000, ZAR 7,000
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Bank transfers, Credit and debit cards (Visa, Maestro, Mastercard), Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, UnionPay
FxPro Trading Platform
FxPro offers in total 4 trading platforms; MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, cTrader and FxPro Edge (platform for spread betting). All trading platforms can one use with just an internet browser. MT4, MT5 and cTrader can be also downloaded to your computer. The trading platforms have also their own mobile applications for mobile trading. The broker provides access to over 200 trading instruments.
As any other CFD broker, FxPro charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the FxPro.com website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts FxPro spreads with popular industry competitors.
*Spreads recorded on 24.06.2019 at 13:32 GMT, spread charges were taken either from the trading platform or from the website of the broker. **Spreads recorded on 26.09.2019 at 11:26 GMT from the trading platform of the broker.
Advantages and disadvantages
Every Broker has its pros and cons, let’s have a look at the ones that elevate & denounce FxPro.
- Fast average execution time
- Supports Paypal payments
- 4 trading platforms
- High minimum deposit
- no CFDs on cryptocurrencies
To sum up the FxPro Review
FxPro adheres to strict regulatory guidelines of the CySEC (No. 078/07), FCA, FSCA, DFSA (Dubai Financial Services Authority) and Securities Commission of The Bahamas. The broker charges decent spreads on major currency pairs and offers 4 trading platforms to its clients. Unlike most brokers, FxPro also supports Paypal payments. Unfortunately, there are no CFDs on cryptocurrencies and the minimum deposit required to start trading is a little bit above the industry’s average.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with FxPro.
- Best Brokers That Accept ITIN - December 20, 2020
- Top Hidden Factors Influencing Choosing a Bitcoin Exchange - December 3, 2020
- What Is Bitcoin Satoshi Vision? Everything You Need To Know - November 6, 2020