FXBFI is a CFD Broker that features on its trading platform CFDs on Forex, indices, energies, precious metals. FXBFI is a subsidiary company of FXBFI Broker Financial Invest Ltd, a corporation that is licensed and overseen in Cyprus by the CySEC. The FXBFI website is available in English only.
What do we cover in our FXBFI Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.FXBFI.com
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: CFDs – Forex, indices, energies, precious metals
- Minimum deposit: $N/A
- Demo account: Yes
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Wire Transfer (a 25€ or 25$ fee applies when withdrawing funds)
FXBFI Trading Platform
For FX and CFD trading, FXBFI offers MT4. A popular platform used not only for executing trades but also for analyzing financial markets and automated trading. MT4 can be downloaded to any computer or can be accessed via just a web browser or a mobile application.
Advantages and disadvantages
Every Broker has its pros and cons, let’s have a look at the ones that elevate & denounce FXBFI.
- Only one funding method
- Support only in English
- Not a very transparent company
To sum up the FXBFI Review
FXBFI is licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange commission CYSEC bearing license number 315/16. The website of the broker lacks some very important information, so we were unable to obtain the data about the minimum deposit or what spreads the company charges. Given the competitiveness of the CFD broker market, I would expect better transparency.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with FXBFI.
- CFD Trading vs ETF Trading – explained for dummies - January 26, 2021
- Best Brokers That Accept ITIN - December 20, 2020
- Top Hidden Factors Influencing Choosing a Bitcoin Exchange - December 3, 2020