Capital.com is a Forex and CFD broker that is being overwatched by the financial regulators CySEC and FCA. Capital.com features CFD trading on forex, shares, indices, cryptocurrencies, commodities. The charged spread is for EUR/USD 0.8 pips*, the minimum deposit is set at $20. The Capital.com website is available in 24 languages including English, Spanish, German, Italian and Russian.
What do we cover in our Capital.com Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.Capital.com
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: CFDs – Forex (68), Shares (2020), indices (22), cryptocurrencies (29), commodities (19)
- Minimum deposit: $20 (accounts held in GBP (£), EUR (€), USD ($), or PLN (zł)
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Credit and debit cards (Visa/MasterCard), Sofort, iDeal, Giropay, Multibanko, Przelewy24, QIWI, Webmoney, Trustly, 2c2p, AstropayTEF
Capital.com Trading Platform
Capital.com runs its own trading platform that can be accessed directly from the browser. There are available 70 technical indicators and extensive drawing tools. You can monitor different assets at the same time, the platform supports up to six tabs simultaneously. Price alerts can be set when an asset reaches a certain price level as well.
As any other CFD broker, Capital.com charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the Capital.com.com website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts Capital.com spreads with popular industry competitors.
*Spreads recorded on 19.09.2019 at 20:37 GMT,data were taken from the website of the broker. **Spreads recorded on 26.09.2019 at 11:26 GMT from the trading platform of the broker.
Capital Com (UK) Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), under register number 793714.
Capital Com SV Investments Limited is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under license number 319/17.
The CySEC regulation gives Capital.com the right to provide cross-border services to other members of the European Economic Area.
To sum up the Capital.com Review
Capital.com is regulated by the world’s top financial watchdogs – in the UK by the FCA (Capital Com (UK) Limited – under register number 793714.) and in Cyprus by the CySEC (Capital Com SV Investments Limited – under license number 319/17.). The broker charges tight spreads and offers supports in 24 languages. Moreover, Capital.com has an extremely modern and intuitive website and a trading platform that gives to its traders’ access to over 2000 assets.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with Capital.com.
- Coin Price Forecast – How Accurate Are Their Predictions? - September 16, 2021
- Youhodler Review – What Services Do They Offer? - August 31, 2021
- Public Companies with the Most Bitcoin - August 25, 2021