AGM Markets is a Forex and CFD broker founded in 2011. The company is licensed in Europe by the CySEC. AGM Markets features trading: Forex, Metals, Index CFDs and Energy CFDs. The minimum spread is for EUR/USD 1.3 pips*, the minimum deposit is set at $250.
What do we cover in our AGM Markets Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.AGMMarkets.com
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: Forex, Metals, Index CFDs, Energy CFDs
- Minimum deposit: $250 (accounts held either in USD or in EUR or GBP.)
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge (30-day expiry)
- Minimum lot size: 0,01 lot
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Debit/credit cards, American express, Bleue, Solo, Switch, Delta, Skrill, bank transfer
AGM Markets Trading Platform
With AGM Markets you can trade on a popular trading platform – MT4. This trading platform is not good only for executing trades but also for analyzing financial markets and automated trading. MT4 can be downloaded to any computer or can be accessed via just a web browser or a mobile application. AGM offers two servers on the MT4- AGMMarkets-Live and AGMMarkets-Demo. As both names suggest, the former is for real accounts and the latter for practice demo trading.
AGM Markets Spreads
As any other CFD broker, AGM Markets charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the AGMMarkets.com website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts AGM Markets spreads with popular industry competitors.
*Minimum spreads recorded on 01.06.2019 at 8:10 GMT, data were taken from the website of the broker for the mini account. **Minimum Spreads recorded on 14.10.2021 at 11:26 GMT from the website of the broker.
To sum up the AGM Markets Review
AGM Markets adheres to strict regulatory guidelines of the CySEC (License Number 145/11). The broker offers decent spreads and features a free practice account, which is, however, limited to only 30 days. The number of available CFDs is not especially attractive. According to the AGM Markets website, they do not even feature CFDs on cryptocurrencies.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with AGM Markets.
- eToro list of Supported & Banned Countries - March 21, 2023
- Traders Fair & Awards, Hanoi Vietnam 2023 - March 21, 2023
- FP Markets List of Supported & Banned Countries - March 19, 2023