VARIANSE is a Forex and CFD Broker that features on its trading platform CFDs on FX, Indices, Futures, Energies and Metals. VARIANSE is a subsidiary company of VDX Ltd, a corporation that is regulated and overseen by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom. The minimum spread is for EUR/USD 1.0 pips*, real trading is possible with a minimum deposit of $500. The VARIANSE website is available in English only.
What do we cover in our VARIANSE Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.VARIANSE.com
- Leverage: up to 1:30
- Instruments: CFDs – FX, Indices, Futures, Energies and Metals
- Minimum deposit: $500 (accounts held in USD, EUR, GBP, PLN, AUD, JPY)
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Wire transfer, Skrill, Sofort, Credit and Debit cards (Visa, MasterCard), uphold
VARIANSE Trading Platform
For FX and CFD trading, VARIANSE offers two trading platforms: MT4 and MaxxTrader. MT4 most likely does not need much of an introduction as it is the world’s most popular trading terminal. MaxxTrader on the other hand, is not that well known. This trading platform is powered by FLEXTRADE and is at VARIANSE available to prime account clients only. MaxxTrader supports advanced STP execution and electronic order routing. The broker provides access to a bit over 100 tradable assets.
As any other CFD broker, VARIANSE charges a spread fee. For the most current spread charges, please visit the VARIANSE.com website. Here is a spread comparison table that contrasts VARIANSE spreads with popular industry competitors.
*Minimum spreads recorded on 17.09.2019 at 20:10 GMT, data were taken from the website of the broker. **Spreads recorded on 26.09.2019 at 11:26 GMT from the trading platform of the broker.
VDX Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with reference number 802012.
Advantages and disadvantages
Every Broker has its pros and cons, let’s have a look at the ones that elevate & denounce VARIANSE.
- Hedging and scalping allowed
- Trading with sub 0.4 millisecond latency
- Spread betting
- 2.9% fee on all deposit methods (with the single exception of wire transfer)
- No CFDs on stocks nor cryptocurrencies
To sum up the VARIANSE Review
VARIANSE adheres to strict regulatory guidelines of the FCA. The broker has superior trade execution time and supports hedging as well as scalping. Furthermore, VARIANSE features a popular trading MT4 on which clients from the UK can also spread bet. Two biggest drawbacks of the company I see is that they charge quite high deposit fees and that they do not feature any CFDs on stock or cryptocurrencies.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with VARIANSE.
- CFD Trading vs ETF Trading – explained for dummies - January 26, 2021
- Best Brokers That Accept ITIN - December 20, 2020
- Top Hidden Factors Influencing Choosing a Bitcoin Exchange - December 3, 2020