101Investing CFD Broker that features on its trading platform CFDs on forex pairs, stocks, indices, commodities and cryptocurrencies. 101Investing is the trading name of FXBFI Broker Financial Invest Ltd, a corporation that is regulated and overseen by in Cyprus by the CySEC. The minimum deposit is $250 and the 101Investing website is available in English, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish Spanish and Italian.
What do we cover in our 101Investing Review?
|General Risk Warning: 74–89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.|
Basic information about the broker
- Website address: www.101Investing.com
- Instruments: CFDs – Forex, commodities, stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies
- Minimum deposit: $ 250
- Demo account: Yes, free of charge
- Methods of deposit and withdrawal: Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Credit and debit cards (Visa/MasterCard), Trustly
101Investing Trading Platform
For CFD trading, 101Investing offers MT4. A popular platform used not only for executing trades but also for analyzing financial markets and automated trading. MT4 can be downloaded to any computer or can be accessed via just a web browser or a mobile application. The broker provides access to 250+ CFDs.
101Investing 3 account types
101Investing features 3 different account types: silver, gold and platinum accounts. Each account has special features. There are quite significant differences in fees depending on what account type you have. While the platinum account holder pays on the spread for EUR/USD 0.7 pips*, the gold account holder 1.3 and the silver account holder 2.2 pips. There is not only a difference in spreads, but also in swap fees, which are for the gold account holder lower by 25% and for the platinum account holder lower by 50%. Silver, as well as gold account holders, can have accounts in USD only, while the platinum account holder can also has his real trading account in EUR or GBP.
Unfortunately, it is not clear from the broker’s website what you need to obtain, for instance, the platinum or gold accounts.
101Investing inactivity fee
If you stop using the 101Investing account, the broker charges the following inactivity fee.
- If you are over 61 days inactivity, the inactivity fee is 80 EUR, retroactive for all the dormant period (i.e. after 61 days of inactivity, your account inactivity Fee will bе 160 EUR).
- If you are over 91 days inactive, the inactivity fee is 120 EUR per month.
- If you are over 181 days inactive, the inactivity fee is 200 EUR per month
- If you are over 271 days inactive, the inactivity fee is 500 EUR per month.
FXBFI Broker Financial Invest Ltd is authorized and regulated under the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under license number 315/16.
FXBFI Broker Financial Invest Ltd address: 9, Spyrou Kyprianou Ave., MGO Protopapas Building, 1st Floor, 3076, Limassol, Cyprus. FXBFI Broker Financial Invest Ltd registration number as Limited Liability Company: HE 351508
To sum up the 101Investing Review
101Investing adheres to strict regulatory guidelines of the CySEC (No. 315/16). The company features a popular trading MT4 and provides support in 7 languages (EN, ES, PT, IT, DE, SV, DE, NL). The broker charges very competitive spreads for platinum account holders. However, spreads for silver and gold accounts are quite extensive. Unfortunately, there is no information on how to obtain the gold or platinum account, nor whether 101Investing features a free practice demo account. Please note, that if you decide to stop trading with 101Investing, the broker charges enormous inactive fees, so in such case, it is better to withdraw your funds.
Your review can make a difference to other traders, please leave a comment if you have any personal experience with 101Investing.
- CFD Trading vs ETF Trading – explained for dummies - January 26, 2021
- Best Brokers That Accept ITIN - December 20, 2020
- Top Hidden Factors Influencing Choosing a Bitcoin Exchange - December 3, 2020